Why We Need Help
At Central School of Ballet, we help dancers identify their unique skills and enable exceptional talent to develop into dream careers. With your help we can ensure that no young person will miss out on this opportunity through a lack of financial means.
Central students receive outstanding training and individual support, and as dancers go on to professional careers, bringing inspiration and enjoyment to audiences around the world.
Support for everyone
Central is also committed to taking dance to those whose background might traditionally exclude them from participating. The School's Outreach Programme inspires a passion for dance at grass roots level to enable children to enjoy the creative benefits of dance.
How you can help
We would like to express our thanks to the many individuals, trusts and foundations, livery companies and other organisations who have supported our students and school. Recent donors include;
- Central Friends Trust
- The Gordon Edwards Charitable Trust
- S E Franklin's Charitable Trust No 3
- Greenham Common Trust
- Young Arts Fund at Harlow National Association of Decorative & Fine Arts Societies
- The Headley Trust
- The Leverhulme Trust
- London Ballet Circle
- P F Charitable Trust
- The Stanley Picker Trust
- Mr & Mrs J A Pye's Charitable Settlement
- The Molecule Theatre Limited
- Music Section of the City Livery Club
- The Wall Trust
- The Worshipful Company of Chartered Surveyors